These cheesecake bars are simple, classic and delicious. I have changed out the biscoff cookies for graham cracker crumbs if you prefer! These make a nice large pan so you will have plenty of ganache cheesecake bars to share with your family, friends and co-workers!
You may need:
white 9×13 baking dish
Ganache Cheesecake Bars
- 1½ cups crushed Biscoff Cookies (about 27 cookies)
- You can find these cookies in 2 places. The first is on a Delta flight but if u r not traveling right now like Gregg and me you can also find them in Walgreens! Much easier! And trust me, buy extras because these cookies are yummy! I had never heard of them before…have u???
- 3 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 8 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz. butter
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix cookies and sugar together.
- Add butter and stir until combined.
- Press mixture into a 13 X 9 pan. Set Aside
- Cream the sugar, cream cheese, and flour with an electric mixer on medium until light and fluffy.
- On medium low, add eggs one at a time, mixing well with each addition.
- Add sour cream and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- Pour on prepared crust and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Prepare ganache.
- Heat cream and butter on stove until just before boiling.
- Remove from stove and pour over chocolate. Stir until completely combined.
- Add confectioners’ sugar and beat with a wire whisk until combined and smooth.
- Pour over cooled cheesecake.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into bars and serve.
- Makes about 30 bars.
Recipe adapted from Bakerella
Julia H. says
I can’t wait to try this recipe. It looks delicious! I live in Texas and buy Biscoff cookies at HEB stores and Central Market.
Marie Draper says
Hey, It looks delicious! I can’t wait to try this recipe. Hope so my kids also love it. Thanks for the sharing such a yummy recipe.