YUP! THESE KISSES ARE HIDING INSIDE EACH M & M STUDDED COOKIE! THEN TOPPED WITH DRIZZLED CHOCOLATE AND SPRINKLES!
1 Cup Softened Butter
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar (packed)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 Cups Flour
1 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips Or Mini M&ms
1 9oz. Bag Hershey Kisses
1. Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Add the flour and blend until smooth.
4. Stir in mini m and m’s.
5. Mold a scant tablespoon of cookie dough around each unwrapped kiss, covering completely. Shape into balls.
6. Place onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
8. Cool slightly, move from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
9. Melt extra chocolate for a drizzle, if desired, and drizzle over each cooled cookie. Add sprinkles!
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
*Yes, you read it right: there are NO EGGS in this recipe.
recipe adapted from the homesteading housewife