Transform your saltine crackers into an irresistible Chocolate & Caramel treat!
Gourmet Saltine Crackers
- 50 saltine crackers
- 16 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 Hershey Bars
- Line a large jellyroll pan with nonstick foil.
- Lay out the crackers.
- Bring the butter and sugar to a boil for 3 minutes.
- Pour this caramel over the crackers and bake 15 minutes at 375.
- Remove and lay pieces of the Hershey Bars all over.
- Let the chocolate sit 1 minute and then spread it with an offset spatula.
- Pop the tray in the fridge until firm.
- Break into pieces!