Grilled Buffalo Chicken
If you are a buffalo chicken fan, then this recipe is for YOU!!! This was amazing on the barbecue but can also be made on a stovetop grill pan. You may also like Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf.
- 2 pounds chicken thighs (or you can use breasts)
- 3 T. olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup Frank's hot wings Sauce
- 2 T. honey
- ½ lime, squeeze the juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Reserved marinade (You will read this in the directions)
- 1 T. honey
- 1½ tsp. lime juice
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Measure out ¼ cup and add to a large ziploc bag with 3 T. olive oil. Add chicken to bag to marinate and place in fridge a few hours.
- To the rest of the marinade in the bowl, add 1 tablespoon honey and 1½ teaspoons lime juice. Store in the refrigerator until you grill the chicken.
- Barbecue the chicken until internal temp reaches 165.
- Let rest for 5 minutes covered in foil.
- Then pour on the reserved glaze, top with parsley and slice.
Adapted from Carls Bad Cravings