3 cups NESTLE white chocolate chips
1 can EAGLE sweetened condensed milk
7 OUNCES Kraft’s Caramels (1/2 BAG), I melted in microwave with 1T. heavy cream!!!
1/2 cup, coarsely chopped pecans (I TOASTED them in the oven at 350 for a couple of minutes!!! ADDS AWESOME FLAVOR!)
1/3 cup toffee bits
1. In a small pot, combine white chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk over low until smooth.
2. Pour into a 9×9 dish lined with nonstick foil.
3. Pour the caramel you melted in the microwave over the fudge and use an offset spatula to swirl a design through the fudge. Cut all the way down through the bottom.
4. Add the toasted pecans and toffee bits and swirl them through just a drop.
5. Chill for at least an hour. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Something Swanky
LINKING UP AT http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/