It’s that awesome time of the month again……2 SWEETIE PIES!! I love this day! One of my blogging besties and I swap blogs and surprise each other by baking/cooking from the other’s blog. Lizzy blogs at THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE! I have been fortunate because every single month, without fail, Liz’s recipes are always successful! Every one winds up in my repertoire of fabulous repeat recipes! This month I knew I had a winner from the name alone! Better than Reese’s bars. Ummmmmm, yes! Bring on the peanut butter and chocolate!
You can also visit Lizzie on:
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and peanut butter in medium bowl. When well combined, pat into a well greased 8 x 8 inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing topping.
- Melt chocolate chips and oil together in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds or so, till smooth. Spread over top of peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before cutting.