Honey Butter Rolls
If you like sweet rolls, these are a must make! The glaze is delicious and they are very easy to make! Serve these warm from the oven with dinner and your family will be smiling! There is nothing like homemade bread with dinner! You may also love Cinnamon Roll Casserole!
- 2¼ – 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) packet Rapid Rise Yeast
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ c. milk
- ¼ . water
- 2 T. butter
- ¼ c. honey
- ¼ c. butter
- 1½ T. honey
- Combine 1 c. flour, yeast and salt in mixer bowl.
- Combine milk, water, butter, and honey in a microwave-safe measuring cup and heat to about 120 ° Add this to the bowl and beat with dough hook.
- Add in about 1 cup more flour and mix adding only enough flour to form a dough ball.
- Let the dough hook knead this about 5-7 mnis.
- Cover w/plastic wrap and rest 10 mins.
- Cut the dough into 15 equal pieces and shape into balls.
- Put into a greased 8 inch pyrex, cover with greased plastic and let rise 30 mins. I like to use the proof setting on the oven for this.
- Bake at 375 about 22-27 minutes.
- Heat the butter and honey glaze in the microwave and brush on the hot rolls.
Adapted from Cookies & Cups