Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts
This marinade is OUTRAGEOUS! Just ask my picky eater 12 years old who gobbled it up and wanted more the next day! I will definitely be making this one again and again! I marinated mine all day but even 30 minutes is probably long enough to get some great flavor! Fresh garlic really adds to the flavor, too!You may also like Grilled Chipotle Lime Shrimp!
You may need:
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts
- ⅓ cup Dijon Mustard
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- a sprinkle of pepper
- parsley, chopped for garnish
- Pound chicken breasts to make tender. Set aside.
- In a gallon sized Ziploc bag, combine all other ingredients. Once blended, remove a bit to baste the chicken with later on the bbq.
- Place chicken into the bag and let marinate in the fridge for several hours if you have time.
- Grill on bbq until internal temp 165. (baste with the reserved marinade)
- Remove and cover with foil to rest a few minutes before slicing.
Adapted from Modern Honey