Honey Soy Shrimp
I just love shrimp on a weeknight. It feels indulgent and gourmet yet it is so simple and easy to prepare! This honey soy shrimp comes together in just a matter of minutes and gets finished of beautifully with sesame seeds and sliced scallions!
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cupTamari sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- optional: chopped green onion for garnish and sesame seeds
- Whisk the honey, soy sauce and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Place shrimp in a large zipped-top bag.
- Pour ½ of the marinade on top.
- Marinate 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and discard marinade.
- Cook until no longer pink-- about 45 seconds-- then flip shrimp over.
- Pour in rest of marinade and cook until shrimp cooked through.
- Top with scallions and sesame seeds.
Adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction