Hot Asiago Bacon Dip
- 8 slices center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 rounded teaspoons prepared Dijon style mustard
- 1½ cups shredded Asiago cheese
- a handful of chives, chopped (can also add scallions!!!!)
- Combine cream cheese and mayo in bowl of a mixer to combine.
- Add mustard.
- Fold in bacon and cheese.
- Fold in chives.
- Spread into a casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes until bubbling and golden.
- Serve with fresh veggies and chips.