Hot Fudge Ice Cream Brownies
- 1 box of your favorite Box Brownie Mix-prepare according to box using eggs/oil called for but NOT the water
- ½ cup Cookies & Cream ice cream
- ¼ cup hot fudge Sauce (don not heat it)
- 1 box Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 (or whatever your brownie mix calls for)
- Line 8x8 pan with nonstick foil.
- In a mixer, beat brownie mix, eggs, oil.
- Add ice cream and hot fudge!!!
- Pour half in the pan. Top with Oreos. Pour on the rest.
- Bake 45-50 mins.
- Top with more fudge and ice cream if desired.