Tools You'll Need: Loaf Pan Offset Spatula Parchment Paper
Ice Cream Sandwich Hot Fudge Cake
- 6 Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of cool whip
- 5 crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 jar hot fudge
- Line a loaf an with parchment.
- Lay down 3 ice cream sandwiches. (Break in half if needed to fit.)
- Spread on ½ the cool whip.
- Sprinkle on some Oreos.
- Lay down other 3 sandwiches.
- Top with rest of cream, more Oreos and freeze a few hours to firm up.
- Melt hot fudge slightly and let cool so not too hot.
- Drizzle fudge on cake, slice and serve!
Adapted from Real Housemoms