Tools You'll Need: Loaf Pan Offset Spatula Parchment Paper
Ice Cream Sandwich Hot Fudge Cake
- 6 Ice Cream Sandwiches.
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of cool whip
- 5 crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 jar hot fudge
- Line a loaf an with parchment.
- Lay down 3 ice cream sandwiches. (Break in half if needed to fit.)
- Spread on ½ the cool whip.
- Sprinkle on some Oreos.
- Lay down other 3 sandwiches.
- Top with rest of cream, more Oreos and freeze a few hours to firm up.
- Melt hot fudge slightly and let cool so not too hot.
- Drizzle fudge on cake, slice and serve!
Adapted from Real Housemoms
I have made this using ice cream and hard shell topping instead of the hot fudge. You put the ice cream sandwiches down first, spread softened ice cream on top (any flavor), hard shell topping on top of ice cream, and cool whip. You can add whatever topping you like on top (Oreo cookies, grated chocolate, more shell topping, etc). Always get rave reviews when I bring to pot lucks.
Sharon Wells says
sure sound good to me…