My friend Holly runs Cook, Crave, Inspire by Spend with Pennies. When I need a top notch recipe for company I turn to Holly. She recommended this dip and as usual, it did not disappoint! Our friends came over and enjoyed it too…requesting the recipe!!! This recipe is not only yummy with a kick but it is simple to put together. I think the topping is what makes this dip extra special. I even prepped the entire dip hours ahead and popped it in the fridge. This freed me to do some other cooking/baking and bake this right before my guests arrived! Serve this hot out of the oven with some chips!
You can visit Holly’s blog Here or on her other social media channels:
I had trouble finding Jalapenos in my local store so I ordered them on amazon!
- 4 ounce can diced jalapenos, well drained
- 8 ounces room temp cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream until combined well.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, the ¾ cup parmesan cheese and jalapeños.
- Spread this into a heart ceramic dish or 8x8 dish.
- Mix bread crumbs, butter, shredded parmesan cheese,
- Pour crumbs on top of dip.
- At this point you can cover and chill until later or bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes. If you choose to chill for later, bring it back to room temp before baking.