Jumbo S’mores Stuffed Cookies
These cookies are insanely delish and scream summertime. Let’s face it, you can never go wrong with a s’more and certainly not one stuffed inside of a chocolate chip cookie! You may also love S’mores Bars!
You may need:
- Marshmallows, cut in half horizontally
- Mini Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, each broken into 4 pieces
- graham crackers, broken on all lines and then in half once more
- 1 c. soft butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ c. white sugar
- 1 egg and 1 additional yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2½ c. flour
- 1½ c. chocolate chips plus some extra to press into the dough balls
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. and line cookie pans with parchment.
- Prepare the mini s'mores with as pictured above using the grahams, chocolate and marshmallows.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add egg, yolk, vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and once combined, stir in chips.
- Take 3 T. dough and divide in half. Place one half on bottom, then top with a mini smore and the rest of the dough on top. Carefully seal the dough together all around and place dough balls on parchment leaving space between for spreading.
- Press in a few extra chips to look pretty.
- Bake 11-13 mins.
- Let cool on pan 5 mins and then place on a cooling rack.
- To make smaller cookies, use only 2 T. cookie dough.
Adapted from Cookies & Cups