Melting Snowman Hot Chocolate is going to make you the hero of winter this year! This is one drink that is sure to bring a smile to all kids! This is comes together in less than 5 minutes which is also pretty incredible! The kids will love making the snowmen themselves. A perfect snowy day activity. But, don’t wait for snow…start your fun this week! We did!
- Bada Bing Chocolate Melts
- 1 candy corn per snowman
- 3 marshmallows per snowman
- 1 toothpick per snowman
- whipped cream
- 1 cup hot chocolate per snowman
- Insert a toothpick through 2 marshmallows.
- Attach 3rd marshmallow as the head.
- Melt the disks and use a piping bag to "draw" arms and legs on wax paper. Pop in fridge 2 minutes to set up and very carefully peel off. Tip: draw lots of extras in case!
- Pipe eyes and mouth on marshmallow.
- Use a knife to cut a nose slit and insert 1 candy corn.
- Cut slits for arms and legs and insert piped chocolates.
- Prepare your hot cocoa as the package directs.
- I like to use Ghirardelli brand and prepare it with hot milk.
- Spray on some whipped cream.
- Top with your snowman and dig in!
You may want to serve this cocoa up with some snowmen on a stick! Just thread 3 powdered doughnuts on a skewer and decorate with frosting, a fruit roll up scarf some candy eyes, a candy carrot nose and a peanut butter cup/minicookie hat!!