M & M cookie sticks are super easy, fun and yummy! Switch it up by using seasonal M&M’s for each holiday!! Easy enough, your kids can definitely help with this one.
M & M Cookie Sticks
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup M&Ms
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 375°and get a 9×13 cookie sheet with rimmed sides ready.
- Stir together oil, sugars, egg and vanilla in a bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Press dough into the 9×13 sheet.
- Press M&Ms on top.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.Do not over bake-firms up when cool.
- Cool for 5 minutes and then cut into strips. Let cool completely in pan.
Recipe from Cookies & Cups