My friend Holly at Spend With Pennies made these crazy looking brownies and I knew I needed to try them. Go check out her blog-you’ll love it!!!! Fabulous food and greats deals, too!!! You can also find her on Facebook here!
THINGS YOU’LL NEED:
- brownie mix (I used Ghirardelli)
- Mounds Filling:
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Chocolate Topping:
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 T. butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Bake brownies according to package directions in 9x9 pan.
- Stir together the ingredients and spread on top of cooled brownies.
- For the topping, heat cream and butter in microwave just to a boil.
- Pour over the chocolate chips in a heat safe bowl and let sit 2 mins.
- Pour over coconut layer.
- Let cool 30 minutes then chill.
- Pop in freezer for neater cutting!
Adapted from Spend with Pennies