This is one way to wow your family for Halloween! You can use any meatloaf that you love. Add some puff pastry and voila…mummy man is ready to be served! I used candy eyes but do NOT bake the mummy with the eyes. I simply added them when he came out of the oven!
You may need:
- Your favorite meatloaf recipe-click here for mine
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- sriracha (for blood)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Line a jelly roll baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll out the puff pastry and lay across the parchment.
- Cut into strips.
- Prepare your meatloaf and shape it into a mummy on top of the puff pastry.
- "Wrap" your mummy with the strips crossing them over your meatloaf.
- Brush with the egg wash and bake at 350 for approx 60 mins or until cooked through.
This mummy was inspired by Diane Morrisey Check out her cool mummy!