When I first saw this recipe on Oh, Bite it using potato chips I knew I had to try it and they were amazing!!! I even dipped some in chocolate for an extra amazing touch. Then, one day I was eating Munchos…another favorite of mine. I realized they would be equally spectacular in this recipe and they were! The kids went crazy for these and quite honestly, so did the grown ups!! Grab some Munchos and whip up these Munchos Marshmallow Treats…they are as simple as can be!
Munchos Marshmallow Treats
- 1 bag regular marshmallows 40
- 3 T. butter
- 6 cups crushed Munchos chips
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Watch carefully as they do puff up!!!!
- Stir until smooth and pour in chips.
- Press firmly into a greased 9x9 pan.
- Let set up.
- Cut into squares!
Adapted from Oh, Bite it!