No-Bake Butterfinger Caramel Bars
These No-Bake Butterfinger Caramel Bars are as outrageous as they look! Best part? They are no-bake! I had trouble finding the Butterfinger bites in a bag but was able to locate some boxes of them which worked out perfectly. They were right in the candy aisle at my food store. I would store these in the fridge so they stay firm but bring them almost up to room temperature before serving. These really are perfect in the summer and so easy that the kiddies can help prepare these. The hardest part is waiting for them to set up before cutting them into delicious bars! Try these No-Bake Butterfinger Caramel Bars at your next BBQ or party. Your friends will think you spent hours preparing them! Your secret is safe with me!
I just love the look of melted caramel in this picture!
Look how pretty the chocolate drizzle
looks!You May Need:
- 7 graham crackers
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 11-ounce bag Caramel bits
- 2 T. half and half cream
- 10 ounces Butterfinger Bites, coarsely chopped
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate (melted in microwave for drizzle)
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Lay grahams on bottom of pan.
- Lay marshmallows on top.
- Melt caramel and cream in microwave until melted.
- Pour caramel over the marshmallows.
- Scatter Butterfingers on top and press gently to stick.
- Pour on the melted chocolate.
- Cut into bars.
Adapted from Cookies & Cups
You can check out her fabulous cookbook here!
More No-Bake Recipes that I Adore!
No-Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
No-Bake Strawberry Ganache Tart
Maria Thomas says
Lovely post I would like to share this because it’s very helpful for me. keep it up & please don’t stop posting Thanks for share this kind of nice information.
Maria Thomas recently posted…Christmas Butter Cookies Recipe 2019