Strawberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Bomb
Now this is an oatmeal breakfast I can get into! Move over overnight oats…we have oatmeal bombs! This week I scored the three piece mold and it is even easier than the silicone molds! If you can order one, it is worth it. I have the 70mm and just ordered the 50 mm. I used the 70 mm for these oatmeal bombs which was the perfect size! I used store bought packets for the oatmeal and chose a strawberries and cream flavor. The perfect complement to the white chocolate shell. To learn about making the chocolate shells check out this post—> How To Make Hot Chocolate Bombs.
- white chocolate bomb shells
- 1 packet oatmeal per bomb
- extra white chocolate for a drizzle
- Fill half the bomb with almost all of the oatmeal packet.
- Reserve some to garnish the outside.
- Seal the two halves together by warming the edges on a hot plate.
- Add your chocolate drizzle and the reserved oats.
- Place in a mug and pour on ⅔c. boiling hot milk or water.
- Stir, let sit 1-2 mins and enjoy!