An Oreo Crust + Oreo Buttercream= a sinful treat!!!
- 40 Oreos, divided
- 1 c. butter, divided
- 3 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Finely crush 30 Oreos in a food processor.
- Stir Oreo crumbs with ½ c. softened butter and press into 9x9 inch pan.
- Chill until cold.
- In a mixer on low, beat powdered sugar, ½ c. softened butter, milk, and vanilla.
- Beat for a few minutes until fluffy.
- Crush the other 10 Oreos, not too fine, and stir into the buttercream.
- Spread frosting over crust and chill until serving time. Cut into bars!
Adapted from Lemon Tree Dwelling