Oreo Cheesecake Bars
You may also love:
Oreo cheesecake bars are just an outrageous dessert! They start with Pillsbury cookie dough making them even faster
- 8 ounces Pillsbury choc chip cookie dough
- 16 oreos
- 12 oz. cream cheese, soft
- ⅓ c. sugar
- 1 egg
- ½c. heavy cream
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
- chopped Oreos
- raspberry M & M's.
- Line 8x8 pan with nonstick foil
- Press cookie dough into pan.
- Bake 14 mins.
- Lay oreos on top of crust.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg.
- Pour over the oreos.
- Bake at 350 30-35 mins.
- Heat cream and pour over chips.
- Stir smooth and pour over cooled bars.
- Top with more oreos and M & Ms
- Chill for hours and cut into bars.