Oreo Cheesecake Bars
These Pillsbury Oreo Cheesecake bars will be quite the treat for your Valentine! And, have you even tried raspberry M & M’s yet? Hurry and get your hands on them…they are spectacular!!! Then you add in a Pillsbury cookie layer and these Oreo cheesecake bars will send you to the moon! Smiling, of course!!! You can also switch up the color of the candies for different holidays, as well. Green for St. Patrick’s Day would surely be a hit and some pastels for Easter! If you don’t want to use the shortcut of Pillsbury cookie dough, you can certainly make some homemade dough! Another option would be to swap out the Pillsbury chocolate chip cookie dough for their sugar cookie dough and then you have a whole new variation!
You may also love:
Oreo cheesecake bars are just an outrageous dessert! They start with Pillsbury cookie dough making them even faster
OREO CHEESECAKE BARS ON A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CRUST TOPPED WITH A CHOCOLATE GLAZE, RASPBERRY M & M'S AND MORE OREOS!
- 8 ounces Pillsbury choc chip cookie dough
- 16 oreos
- 12 oz. cream cheese, soft
- ⅓ c. sugar
- 1 egg
- ½c. heavy cream
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
- chopped Oreos
- raspberry M & M's.
- Line 8x8 pan with nonstick foil
- Press cookie dough into pan.
- Bake 14 mins.
- Lay oreos on top of crust.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg.
- Pour over the oreos.
- Bake at 350 30-35 mins.
- Heat cream and pour over chips.
- Stir smooth and pour over cooled bars.
- Top with more oreos and M & Ms
- Chill for hours and cut into bars.