Oreos, cheesecake, hot fudge and fresh whipped cream…what more could one want in a dessert!! This is a spectacular treat and soooo simple to make. Oreo Hot Fudge Cheesecake Bars need to make an appearance at your next barbecue, play date or work event! If you love Oreos, you must also try my Oreo Ganache Cake, Oreo Ice Box Cake or my Deep Fried Oreos!
- 24 Oreos, processed in food processor to crumbs
- 5 T. Melted butter
- 16 ounces room temp cream cheese
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 T. flour
- ½ tsp.salt
- fresh whipped cream
- hot fudge
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line an 8x8'' baking dish with nonstick foil.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter for crust and press into pan.
- Bake 10 mins and cool.
- Lower oven to 325.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till fluffy.
- On low, add sour cream, eggs, vanilla, flour, and salt.
- Beat till smooth and creamy.
- Pour the batter over the Oreo crust and bake for 35-40 mins.
- Shut heat and crack oven open for 10 mins.
- Remove to counter and cool and then chill.
- Cut into bars.
- Top with hot fudge and fresh whipped cream!
Adapted from Taste Better From Scratch
Leave a Reply