1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
*chopped peanut butter cups!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 12 muffin cup with paper liners.
2. Prepare brownies by package instructions.
3. For each cupcake you’re going to take an Oreo and spread on some peanut-top with another Oreo and add peanut butter on top of that. Then sit this little tower in your paper liner. Repeat for each one.
4. Pour brownie batter over each stacked Oreo tower and let it spill over the sides of the cookies. The extra batter I baked in a second muffin tin and laid a whole oreo in the bottom of each!
5. Bake the muffin tins for about 20-22 minutes at 350.
6. Once you remove from the oven, I immediately sprinkled chopped peanut butter cups on top-pressing lightly and placed the whole tray in the fridge so the pb cups wouldn’t melt. Cool and serve!
Makes 12 “cupcakes”
adapted from PICKY PALATE