Nonstick Foil– Best Invention Ever!!!
Oreo Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
- 16.6 oz pkg of Oreo cookies
- 8 Tablespoons butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven 325 and line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Crush Oreos (all except 8 -coarsely chop and reserve for topping) in a food processor and mix with melted butter.
- Press into pan to form crust.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the condensed milk and semisweet & milk chocolate chips.
- Once smooth, add vanilla and pour over crust.
- Top with Oreo pieces and peanut butter chips.
- Bake 20-25 mins and cool completely before cutting into bars.