Peach Bourbon Crockpot
- 1 chicken cut into parts (or use all thighs-whatever your family likes)
- 1 cup bourbon barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Peach Jam
- 4 Tablespoons Bourbon or Whiskey
- scallions for garnish
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker. I used frozen chicken parts! So easy!
- In a measuring cup, combine the bbq sauce, jam and bourbon.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Strain liquid and from slow cooker-discard solids.
- Shred chicken into pieces.
- Pour this gravy over the chicken.
- sprinkle on some scallions