Peach Bourbon Crockpot
- 1 chicken, cut into parts (or use all thighs-whatever your family likes)
- 1 cup bourbon barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Peach Jam
- 4 Tablespoons Bourbon (or Whiskey)
- scallions, for garnish
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker. I used frozen chicken parts! So easy!
- In a measuring cup, combine the bbq sauce, jam and bourbon.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- Strain liquid and from slow cooker-discard solids.
- Shred chicken into pieces.
- Pour this gravy over the chicken.
- sprinkle on some scallions
Happy New Year Danielle and Family! Thank you for making me a better baker/cook and for giving me a daily smile!!
ThANK YOU SO MUCH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Happy New Year to you and family
Thank u and same to u!!!
I made this Peach Bourbon Chicken for my family last night and it was a huge hit!! Thank you so much for the awesome recipes!
Hugs & Cookies xoxo says