Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Brownie Lasagna
Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Brownie Lasagna is a fun idea for your family or company. You can have everyone assemble their own slice of lasagna. You can cut your brownies into squares or rectangles, whichever you prefer. You may also love Rainbow Cake Pop Brownies or Oreo Chocolate Lasagna.
You may need:
- 9x13 batch of brownies (Homemade or boxed), prepared, completely cooled. Then cut into even sized squares or rectangles and halve horizontally. (Keep cold until making lasagna)
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 16 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 1½ cup peanut butter, melted a few seconds in microwave
- chocolate shavings, optional
- Heat cream in a microwave safe cup just to a simmer.
- Add chips, let sit one minute and whisk smooth. Let cool down 10-15 mins.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese and fluff smooth. Whip on high 2 minutes.
- Use 3 squares or rectangles for each slice of lasagna.
- Lay first brownie on plate.
- Top with peanut butter, marshmallow and then some ganache. Don't use toooo much or the next brownie may slide off. This is why the brownies should be cold. Top with second brownie and repeat until you have your final brownie on top. Drizzle with more ganache and chocolate shavings, if desired.