Love jelly rings? This tasty cookie will be right up your alley! And, if you’ve never tried a jelly ring….what are you waiting for?!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Jelly Rings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugar.
- Add vanilla and egg.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Roll into small balls and bake 8 mins.
- Remove, wait 2 mins and gently press a jelly ring on top of each one. Let cool.
Peanut Butter Cookie adapted from A Spicy Perspective