Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie Skillet
Whipping up a Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie Skillet is never a bad idea! This is fun to make in a skillet but can also be prepared in an equivalent size cake pan. You can top it off with chocolate sauce like we did or add lots of peanut butter candies for an even richer treat! Think along the lines of peanut butters cups and Reese’s pieces! A scoop of vanilla ice cream on top would also be a great addition! You can serve this up warm or reheat slices later! You may also like Rolo Skillet Cheesecake.
You may need:
- 1 box brownie mix , prepared according to the box
- ½ c. creamy peanut butter
- ½ c. butter, softened
- ½ c. lightly packed brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 21 Oreos
- optional: chocolate sauce for serving
- Preheat an oven to 350º
- Spray a 12" oven-safe skillet with cooking spray.
- In a mixer, beat peanut butter, butter, and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix,
- Press cookie dough into bottom of the skillet.
- Add a layer of Oreos on top.
- Pour on the brownie batter.
- Bake 30-35 mins.
- Top with chocolate sauce, if desired
Adapted from Delish