Rolo Skillet Cheesecake
Cheesecake in a skillet? I was skeptical, too, but this was awesome! It doesn’t actually bake on the stovetop as a skillet normally does. It gets baked in the oven! I had fun making this unique cheesecake and my taste testers had just as much eating it! This recipe was found in a magazine on an ad for Philadelphia cream cheese….the only cream cheese I buy!
You may also enjoy:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 32 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- chopped Rolos
- caramel and chocolate sauce
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press onto bottom of 10-inch cast-iron skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese with vanilla and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour over crust. Place pan on baking sheet, then place in oven.
- Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center of cheesecake is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Top with caramel, chocolate sauce and chopped rolos, if desired.