POTATO CHIP SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
POTATO CHIP & SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- 1 ½ cups potato chips crushed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup melting chocolate disks
- Caramel sauce (see link above for homemade recipe or use store bought)
- Line 8x8 pan with nonstick foil.
- On low, melt milk and chocolate chips with the disks.
- Pour half in the pan and drizzle on some caramel to cover the layer thinly.
- Top with the rest of the chocolate and lay chips all over the top.
- Chill overnight before cutting.