Won’t be long till we are all baking pumpkin breads, pumpkin muffins and now pumpkin cheesecake bars. This is definitely going to be reappearing each year in my fall baking repertoire! I just love how the layers look when you slice these bars. Topped with come caramel and whipped cream, you have one killer dessert!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 6 T. melted butter
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 32 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- Caramel sauce and whipped cream for serving if desired,
- Preheat oven 325.
- Combine crumbs and butter for the crust.
- Line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil and press crumbs onto bottom.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar.
- Spread half of the cheesecake batter into the pan evenly and smooth.
- Freeze the pan.
- To the rest of the cheesecake batter, stir in the pumpkin.
- Spread the pumpkin cheesecake carefully on the frozen cheesecake layer.
- Bake 30 mins.
- Cool completely and chill.
- Serve with caramel sauce and whipped cream.
Adapted from Tasty