Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes With Chocolate Chips
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup evaporated milk- (Or you can use half & half)
- ⅔ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon or 1 teaspoon cinnamon (depending on your preference-can also add 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice but we do not like that)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 cup muffin tin.
- Mix the pumpkin and sugar in mixer with whisk.
- Add eggs, vanilla and half & half.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Fold in chips.
- Fill each muffin cup with ⅓ cup of the mixture.
- Bake for twenty minutes.
- Cool 20 mins then pop in fridge until cold.
Adapted From OMG Chocolate Desserts