With a name including “gooey cake” you know it has to be yummy. I mean, not only do these gooey cake bars include Reese’s Pieces candies but also Reese’s peanut butter cups. True, I can not get enough Reese’s in my world. We are not even talking chopped peanut butter cups, my friends. No, no, no! We are talking full cup sized Reese’s. This totally awesome recipe comes from Inside Brucrew! Be sure to check out her site. I know you’ll be happy you did!
Reese’s Gooey Cake Bars
- 1 box devil's chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 snack size peanut butter cups freeze them a few minutes before baking this
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Reese's Pieces
- In a mixer, beat the cake mix, egg, butter, and vanilla to form your dough.
- Line an 8x8 pan with nonstick foil and press half of your dough into the pan.
- Place the peanut butter cups on top.
- Press the rest of the dough over the peanut butter cups.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top. Sprinkle with your Reese's Pieces candies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan and chill.
- Cut into bars.