This is a simple yet beautiful side dish. I found these wonderful carrots at Trader Joes. Aren’t the assorted colors neat? Roasted carrots are a wonderful addition to any meal!
- Carrots (I used colored ones!)
- Olive oil
- Peel carrots and trim ends.
- If large cut in half.
- Drizzle very generously with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 400 for 20-30 minutes until browned and softened.
Dorothy Owings says
we don’t have a trader Joe in my area and I’ve never seen these carrots in the regular stores. Frankly I didn’t know that they came in different colors. Any suggestion of where I might find. They look great and simple to fix. Thank-you
These roasted carrots recipe is simple and extremely healthy. Thanks a lot for shaing it . Can’t wait to try it.