Decadent Roasted Garlic Smashed Potatoes
Roasted Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- 2 heads garlic, cut horizontally
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- sprinkle of salt
- 1½ pounds baby potatoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- ½ cup half and half cream, warmed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- lay garlic heads on a piece of foil and drizzle with oil/salt.
- Wrap the garlic in the foil and roast 45 minutes or until soft.
- Boil a pot of a water.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Add potatoes to the boiling water and boil until sift 20-30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes.
- Add cream cheese, garlic and cream to potatoes and mash with hand masher.
- Season with salt/pepper.
- Garnish with scallions.