2 Ingredients and you are on your way to a wonderfully moist and scrumptious cake!
Root Beer Poke Cake With Root Beer Glaze
- 16.5 ounce box chocolate cake mix
- 12 ounces Root Beer Soda
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Root Beer Soda
- gummi root beer candies for decoration, optional
- Mix cake mix and soda and pour into a very well greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 35o degrees for approx 30 minutes or until baked all the way through.
- Cool just 10 mins. Run knife around sides and center to loosen and invert onto plate. Pour on warm glaze.
- Whisk soda and powdered sugar.
- Push through a sieve to remove clumps.
- Poke holes in top of cake with a skewer and pour glaze onto the warm cake.