These Rice Ramen noodles can be found at Costco and are easily transformed into the most amazing sesame noodles! Gluten free, vegan, delicious-whatever your needs….this dish has you covered!
- 3 "bricks" rice noodles
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Tamari
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- salt to taste
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons toasted "everything but the bagel" seeds from Trader Joe's
- Cook noodles according to package and rinse in cold water.
- Heat coconut oil.
- Add garlic.
- Add sugar and melt.
- Add Tamari, sesame oil and salt.
- Pour over noodles and top with scallions and seeds.
Adapted from How Sweet Eats
Baxter @ Foodtalko says
It seems to be very tasty and healthy. thanks for sharing.