This slow cooker snowman soup is the perfect winter treat! Fix it, pour it in the slow cooker and forget about it until the shoveling is done and it is relaxing time! Perfect for company too as you do not even have to tend to it!
- ⅔ cup of hot water
- ½ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups of heavy cream
- 6 cups of whole milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- whipped cream
- mini candy canes
- In a small bowl, combine hot water and Hershey's Cocoa. Stir until smooth.
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker, including cocoa mixture, and whisk to combine.
- Heat on low for about 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Top with whipped cream, marshmallows, candy canes and sprinkles.
adapted from No. 2 Pencil
This served 12!