S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles
My kids have declared these S’mores Cookie Dough Truffles the best things ever! How lucky can a mom be considering just how incredibly simple these are to make! Literally, these come together in a matter of minutes. I dipped these in chocolate but my kids were even eating them pre-dipping! Now that says a lot about a cookie dough! So I pressed some into a pan and cut them into cookie dough bars! Major mom points right there!
Here is how they looked after being pressed into a pan and sliced into bars!
S'mores Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1½ c.soft butter
- 1½ c. packed light brown sugar
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 3¼ c. graham cracker crumbs, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¾ c. mini chocolate chips, plus extra for garnish
- ¾ c. marshmallow bits, plus extra for garnish
- 8 ounces Ghirardelli baking bars, semisweet
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add graham crumbs.
- Fold in chips and marshmallow bits.
- With a small cookie scoop, scoop the dough into rounds on the baking sheet.
- Freeze until firm.
- Melt chocolate in microwave and dip the frozen truffles.
- Sprinkle on the extra graham crumbs, chips and marshmallow bits.
Adapted from Delish
I like to eat Cookies, Thank you for sharing how can we make cookies instantly. Looking yummy, i want to eat now.