This is sure to be a hit at your next party, pot luck or barbecue!
- 1 box s'mores oreos (or regular oreos or use graham crackers if preferred)
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding, prepare according to the box directions
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 jar hot fudge
- ½ bag Mini marshmallows
- In a mixer, beat the cool whip and marshmallow cream to combine.
- Heat the hot fudge in the microwave until just at a pouring consistency -you do not want it too hot.
- Start layering the goods in a glass 9x5 loaf pan:
- Cookies (split open so they soften faster overnight), layer of pudding, layer of whipped cream mixture, layer of hot fudge and repeat until you reach the top.
- Spread mini marshmallows all over the top and broil-carefully!!!! It only takes a few seconds!! Chill at least 24 hours.