Preparation: Heat oven to 400. Line 8×8 pan with nonstick foil.
- 8 T. butter
- 4oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1 ¼ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- dash of salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. flour
- Melt butter and chocolate in microwave. Once melted, stir in sugar, vanilla and salt. Add the eggs one at a time and blend well. Stir in flour and mix well.
- Scrape batter into the pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until the brownie starts to pull away from the sides of pan. While brownies are baking prepare ice bath. Fill a pan with ices cubes and water When the brownies are done baking, remove the pan from the oven and place it in the water bath. Allow brownies to cool completely in the water bath.
Snickers Cheesecake Layer
- 1 large egg
- 1 T. vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 8 Snickers (fun size, 4.62 oz.), chopped
Instructions: Mix everything except the Snickers. Pour the mixture on top of the cool brownie and bake 20-25 mins or until set.
Cool to warm & then press chopped Snickers into cheesecake layer.
Keep refrigerated but let sit out 10 mins. before eating to soften the snickers!!!! Mmmmm!
recipe adapted from bakers royale
This looks lovely! I’ll have to try this. My mom loves cheesecake and snickers… Maybe this should be her birthday snack 🙂
DANIELLE-HUGS and COOKIES XOXO says
AWWW THAT’S AWESOME!!!!!! COME BACK ON WED AND LINK UP A RECIPE FOR WONKA WEDNESDAY!!!! THANKS FOR POSTING AND ENJOY THE BDAY CELEBRATION!