DON’T SPRINKLES MAKE YOU SMILE?
TIME TO ADD THEM TO THE BATTER!
HEY, GET OUT OF MY SPRINKLES!! LOOK AT THIS KID SABOTAGING MY PICTURE!!!
HERE HE IS AGAIN GETTING IN MY PHOTO-HE SURE LOVES SPRINKLES, HUH?
HERE IS IS-THE SPRINKLE CULPRIT HIMSELF!!!
NOW HE’S BEING A FUNNY LITTLE GUY, GETTING ELMO IN MY PICTURE!!!
ELMO IS GIVING COOKIE MOSTER SOME COMPETITION!!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, plus more for tops before baking
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla.
- Add all dry ingredients except sprinkles. Once blended, fold in the sprinkles.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet and add some more sprinkles. Chill a few hours (I only had time for 30 mins in freezer) and bake at 350F on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 9-11 mins. Remove when they look slightly underdone as they will set up more on the cookie sheets.