The Best Hands Down Corn To Ever Be Eaten! Go Ahead-try it!
- 4 cobs of fresh corn
- 4 T. Butter
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- chili powder
- chopped dill
- 1 lime, sliced
- Line a jellyroll sheet with nonstick foil.
- Place corn on foil.
- Melt the butter and pour on corn.
- Roll around in pan to coat, add salt/pepper/chili powder to taste.
- Roast at 450 for about 3o minutes or until golden and cooked.
- Turn occasionally to avoid any burning.
- Meanwhile, whisk: mayo, sour cream, cheese.
- Remove corn from hot oven and coat with the cheese mix using a pastry brush. Roll around on pan. Add chilli powder and dill and more cheese if desired.
- Squeeze some lime juice over the corn!