Why make individual brownie sundaes when you can make just one brownie ice cream sundae that will feed a crowd! I used Fairytale Brownies to make this dish. You can check out their website here and see all of the scrumptious flavors they offer. They are rich and delish! You, of course, can also make your own brownies. Just cool them completely before making this dish. I would recommend baking them a day or two ahead of time. Then, you can store them in the freezer until you’re ready to assemble this treat!
- 10 Fairytale Brownies (Or use homemade brownies-enough to cover bottom of 9x13 pan)
- ½ gallon ice cream (any flavor you like-I used M & M Mash)
- 1 jar hot fudge sauce (heated in microwave but let it cool or you will have a mess-trust me!)
- 1½ tubs cool whip
- whipped cream
- chopped peanuts
- Lay brownies in bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Soften the ice cream and spread it all across the brownies.
- Spread on a nice thick layer of cool whip.
- Pour on the cooled hot fudge (too hot and it will melt the cool whip!!)
- Add nuts, sprinkles, whipped cream dollops and cherries!
Recipe inspired by Melissa’s Southern Style Kitchen