This is the cookie that started my love of Peanut M & M’s! You have been holding out on me….I never knew they were so yummy!!!! This is a fully loaded soft-batch cookie. Perfect for a crowd!!!
Supreme Monster Cookies
- ½ cup (salted butter softened
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¾ cup Peanut M&Ms
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup raisins optional
- Beat butter and sugars.
- Add peanut butter and egg until creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix in all dry ingredients.
- Stir in candies/raisins by hand.
- Plop 2 T. worth of dough spaced on cookie sheets lined with parchment. (Add additional m&m's or chips to pretty them up.)
- Bake at 350 for about 10 mins. Remove and press tops down gently with back of spoon/fork.
- Let cool on sheets.