Have you ever tried take 5 candy bars? These brownies take the best components of the candy bars and turn them into a delectable little treat! Definitely lunch box worthy!
Nonstick Foil-My best friend!
TAKE 5 BARS!
- 8 T. butter
- ½ C. cocoa powder
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ c. flour
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 2 c. salted pretzels coarsley chopped.
- 11 ounces caramel bits
- 2 T. heavy cream
- 1 c. salted peanuts chopped
- 1 bag Ghirardelli bittersweet chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter in a bowl.
- Stir in cocoa powder.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in salt and flour.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Bake 30-35 minutes and cool.
- Spread peanut butter over the cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle on the pretzels and lightly press down.
- Melt caramel in microwave with cream. Stir in the peanuts and pour over the bars.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over the bars.
- Chill until firm and cut into bars.
WORTH EVERY LITTLE CALORIE YOU SEE!!! A SALTY & SWEET PARADISE! CARAMEL, PRETZELS, PEANUT BUTTER, PEANUTS & CHOCOLATE ALL ON TOP OF A BROWNIE!
(RECIPE ADAPTED FROM CONFESSIONS OF A COOKBOOK QUEEN)