The Best Scrambled Eggs
TRY ADDING SOME FRESH BLUEBERRIES & STRAWBERRIES TO A POT OF TROPICAL ICED GREEN TEA! AND THEN THERE ARE INA’S SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH HERBS….THE BEST!!! You may also love SALMON, EGGS & ONION and DEVILED EGGS WITH BACON and SCALLIONS
ICED GREEN TEA WITH BERRIES & THE BEST SCRAMBLED EGGS
- 16 extra-large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups half-and-half
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons 1/2 stick unsalted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- large bunch of scallions chopped
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the cream, salt, and pepper. Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large saute pan. Add the eggs and cook them until the desired doneness, stirring constantly. Off the heat, add the remaining 2 T. butter cheese, chives, and scallions. ENJOY!
- adapted from Ina Garten!!