I have a new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and now….so do YOU!
THICK & CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter PLUS 1 EXTRA TABLESPOON butter
- 1¼ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Beat the butter and sugars. Add the egg, yolk, vanilla. Add the 3 dry ingredients. Fold in all of the chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop dough by tablespoons on to the sheet and bake 11-13 minutes. Eat immediately Cool on sheets.